Covid 19- Keeping in Touch
We know its a very difficult time at the moment, so we would like to keep you up to date with activity ideas of things you can do at home. We will be keeping this page up to date with information and protocols to follow when attending the preschool.
Systems of control
1) Minimise contact with individuals who are unwell: children with symptoms or with household members with symptoms should not attend school.
2) Where recommended, use of face coverings in schools.
3) Clean hands thoroughly
4) Ensure good respiratory hygiene by promoting the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach.
5) Introduce enhanced cleaning,
6) Minimise contact between individuals and maintain social distancing wherever possible.
7) Where necessary, wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
8) Engage with the NHS Test and Trace process.
9) Manage confirmed cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) amongst the school community.
10) Contain any outbreak by following local health protection team advice.